8th September 2020
We require an experienced and hard working Senior Valuer/Auctioneer to head up our valuation team. The Mendip Auction Rooms is a young, dynamic and expanding auction house with great facilities staging three auctions monthly.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and:
• Have a friendly and professional approach
• Be well organised and computer literate
• Be able to work on own initiative and as a member of a busy team
• Work under pressure in the saleroom environment
• Have knowledge and valuation experience of antiques and collectables
Responsibilities will include: valuation a range of art, antiques and collectables for sale, securing consignments and sourcing new business, preparation of sales and assisting in marketing/promotion. Rostrum experience and a specialist interest would be advantageous but not essential.
This is a responsible position with excellent prospects for career development to a senior position in a multi-disciplined company working to the highest standards.
A competitive salary is offered.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to:
Tom Killen, Killens, The Cake House, Upper Lodge Farm, Ston Easton, Somerset. BA3 4DH.